||19 ft 1 in (5.82 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The multi-talented Targa™ V-18 Combo has something for everyone. It's ready for trolling, skiing, casting or tubing—anything a fun-loving family or serious northern angler could want.
For fishing, you get two aerated livewells, a Minn Kota® 24-volt trolling motor with foot pedal storage, a Lowrance® fishfinder and plenty of compartments for securing rods and gear. For fun, it's equipped with a removable ski/tow pylon, bow padded backrests, two folding jump seats and a Bluetooth®-capable stereo.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wraparound, walk-thru windshield, cushioned bow seating, 2 aft jump seats & ski tow pylon
- Dual 8’ in-gunnel rod storage w/rubberized grip panels on extra-wide gunnel tops
- All-welded, 35°-deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- Fixed driver’s seat & 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system and transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion/chip protection
And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats—because we've built it with the same dedication to quality we put into all of our boats.
- Length:19' 1"
- Beam: 102'
- Bottom width: 88'
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 885 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1650 lbs.
- Interior depth: 28.75'
- Transom height: 23'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Draft: 18.75'
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1850 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3494 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length: 20' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Bow & stern eyes
- 3 battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™, 272x480-pixel display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced rotomolded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large graph
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Wide 102" (2.6 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 88" (2.2 m) bottom for more stability
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Insulated flush-mount, all-aluminum & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Black Cherry or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 2-bank battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 7 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment & passenger seat
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/folding jump seats
- Bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions
- Starboard aft storage compartment
- Below console storage w/angled footrest
- Bow storage nets
- Stowable step-to-bow-deck filler
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor storage for rods/skis/gear to 6' (1.8 m)
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Lighted aft port 10-gal. (38 L) aerated livewell w/timer
- 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Tandem-axle trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on 1 axle
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps for easier boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.5 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)